As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SWEET YARDS #ad
Organic Shishito Pepper Seeds – Two Seed Packets! – Approx 50 Open Pollinated Non-GMO Seeds – Sweet Yards Seed Co. #adSWEET YARDS #ad
- Open pollinated variety produces delicious flavor and also “breeds true”, neighbors, meaning you can grow your own seed season after season! Two seed packets with beautiful photos and planting instructions on the back provide a great opportunity to use one packet in your own garden and gift the other to friends, family, or your local community gardens and schools.
We guarantee your seeds will germinate or your money back, no questions asked within 30 days.
Fun and easy to grow but even more fun to eat! quick growing pepper that makes for an addictive snack! Usda organic & gmo-free seeds ensure that your garden and the food that it produces are all safe, healthy and all natural. Guaranteed to grow – sweet yards seed co only sells fresh seeds with high germination rates.
2. HipGirl #ad
Organic Hot Pepper Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits,Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds Chile Pepper Seeds for Home Vegetable Garden Aero Garden-20ct Vegetable Seeds: Shishito Pepper Seeds for 虎皮尖椒 #adHipGirl #ad
- Plants average 2 foot tall, in stir-fries, the fruits are always cooked green, do exceedingly well in containers and are EXTREMELY prolific. Great heirloom seeds for aerogarden seed pods or for ourdoor veggie garden. Germination temperature: 70-90°F.
Avg. Traditional variety vegetable seeds from Japan. In asia, but they may also be used red. Check out other asian & chinese vegetable seeds we carry: loofa seeds loofah seeds, bitter melon seeds, Asian long eggplant seeds, baby bok choy seeds, sungold cherry tomato seeds, shishito hot pepper seeds, bitter melon seeds, Chinese cutting celery seed, Chinese cucumber seeds, shiso seeds.
Same as cherry tomato seeds for planting, kale seeds for planting, sweet pepper seeds are considered summer vegetable seeds for warm weather.
3–3 1/2" fruits are thin-walled and have no heat. Usda certified Organic. We also carry winter vegetable plants & seeds / fall vegetable seeds like celery seeds for planting, cucumber seeds for planing and eggplant seeds for planting, cabbage seeds for planting and turnip seeds. Veggie seeds for planting vegetables and fruits. Germination rate: 94%. Garden vegetable seed depth: 1/4".
3. Sandia Seed #ad
Non-GMO, Shishito, Organic, Heirloom Japanese Sweet Pepper, 10 Seeds #adSandia Seed #ad
- A very popular heirloom japanese sweet pepper - Heirloom - Organic - Non-GMO. Delicious when fried in olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt. Very popular at farmer's markets because of its wonderful flavor. A very productive plant producing many peppers all season long.
4. IB Prosperity #ad
Shishitōgarashi, Non GMO, groundcherry Pepper, Open Pollinated, Shishito Oriental Capsicum annuum 250mg Seeds for Planting, kkwari-gochu, Vegetable Garden, Hot Pepper Seeds #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Shishitos range from 100 to 1, 000 scoville heat units, 500 to 8, which range from 2, which is hotter than bell peppers but much milder than jalapenos, 000 Scovilles. Safe seed -- we provide safe seed and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Underneath the delicate skin, slightly curved pods, and is covered in deep folds, and flat, cream-colored seeds. The peppers also contain a mild heat with the occasional pod having hotter attributes, piquant, smoky nuances.
Red shishito chile peppers have a sweet, and when cooked, they develop savory, and peppery flavor. Usda zone : 4 - 12. Shishito chile peppers are slender, crisp, aqueous, and pale red, ripening from green to dark red when mature, round, averaging 7 to 10 centimeters in length, the flesh is thin, encasing a central cavity filled with membranes and small, wrinkles, and have a cylindrical shape with an inward folded tip on the non-stem end.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet. The skin is glossy and smooth, and creases. You will get shishito oriental capsicum annuum 250mg seeds for planting, groundcherry pepper, Vegetable Garden, Open Pollinated, kkwari-gochu, Shishitōgarashi, Hot Pepper Seeds, Non GMO.
5. Plant Good Seed #ad
Pack of 30, Certified Organic, Open Pollinated, Non-GMO, Untreated Vegetable Seeds for Planting – from USA, Shishito Pepper Seeds #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Shishito pepper seed - an asian variety that produces crinkled, light green fruits that ripen red and are moderately spicy. Easy to grow, harvest, and enjoy - shishito is a perennial plant that is grown as an annual in most temperate climates. While the seeds do not have an expiration date, we do recommend planting within 15 months of purchase for best results.
Delicious in a variety of recipes and commonly used for stir fries. This makes sourcing seed from our company an easy and ethical choice. Our seeds are tried and true, resulting in better germination rates and hardy harvests! For best results - seed packets are marked with a “packed for” year, representing the year they were packaged.
Seeds are certified organic by Oregon Tilth: OT-017423. Each packet contains ~30 seeds.
Seeds you can trust - our seeds are organic, heirloom, untreated, non-GMO, and open-pollinated. Great care, great results - our team is dedicated to bringing you only the best selection! We have spent years developing our expertise as seed specialists. Plant in mid-spring for summer fruit production. Harvestable peppers from 60-80 days when seeded under ideal soil and climate conditions. Know the source, grown in the usa - our company is located in Ojai, California. Happy planting!
6. Refining Fire Chiles #ad
Japanese Shishito Pepper 20+ Seeds #adRefining Fire Chiles #ad
- Shishito plants are very productive! A tasy gourmet japanese pepper! Use in a stir fry or eat by themselves.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pepper Specialty Shishito 3474 Green 25 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 60 days grn 75 days red.
A shishito pepper variety uniquely its own taste well suited for any cuisine. Excellent choice for home gardens and Farmer’s Markets. Germination rate about 80% or better.
8. Seedz #ad
Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Non GMO, Shishito Pepper, Certified Organic, APPR. 55, Non Hybrid, USA, Organic Pepper Seeds #adSeedz #ad
- Certified organic seeds - untreated pepper seeds, premium garden seeds grown here in the USA! Open-pollinated seeds - Heirloom seeds, Non GMO Verified; open-pollinated pepper seeds. Best value - approx. 55 shishito pepper seeds per packet means you get the best for less! More from *seedz* - don’t miss our beans, broccoli, lacinato kale, carrots, red cabbage, cherry tomatoes, bunching onions, garden peas, cucumbers, spinach, swiss chard & more!.
Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! You’re covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee.
9. Pepper Joe's #ad
Pepper Joe’s Shishito Japanese Pepper Seeds – Pack of 10+ Mild Chili Pepper Seeds – USA Grown – Premium Non-GMO Shishito Seeds for Planting in Your Garden #adPepper Joe's #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed. It’s a capsicum annuum species of pepper that takes about 60 days to mature. All seeds are 100% non-GMO and tested in our greenhouse for consistent germination rates. 10+ premium shishito seeds: you will receive a minimum of 10 Shishito pepper seeds with your purchase.
Mild pepper seeds: with an average heat level of just 50 to 200 Scoville Heat Units, the Shishito is a nearly heatless pepper with a delicious sweet and slightly smoky flavor that’s enhanced by grilling.
Capsicum annuum seeds: the shishito wrinkled old man pepper originated in Japan. Grow shishito peppers: whether you’re looking to make a Shishito pepper-infused dish or just looking to add some unique peppers to your garden or indoor grow space – you won’t be disappointed with the Shishito.
Harvested by hand in usa: these shishito seeds come from healthy, fully mature peppers that were grown in isolation and harvested by pepper experts to ensure consistent quality and true-to-form grow results.
|Brand||Pepper Joe's #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pepper Joe's #ad|
|Warranty||If you're experiencing germination issues please be patient, germination can take 4-6 weeks depending on the variety. If you're still seeing poor/zero germination after 8 weeks of planting or within 5 months of purchase, please contact us immediately so we can rectify the issue.|