As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 3pcs MAX7219 8x8 Dot Matrix LED Display Module 5V MCU Control MAX7219 88 LED Dot Matrix DIY Kit #adHiLetgo #ad
- 3. Holes with four screws, diameter 3mm . Module operating voltage: 5V . Module dimensions: length 3. 2 cm x 3. 2 cm wide X 1.
5 cm high . 2. 4. Modules with input and output interfaces, support for cascading multiple modules . 1. 5. Single module can drive an 8 * 8 dot matrix common cathode .
2. Organizer #ad
Organizer 2PCS MAX7219 Dot Matrix Display Module Single-Chip Control LED Module DIY Kit for Arduino with 5pin Line #adOrganizer #ad
- 2. Module size : 5 cm x 3. 2 cm wide X 1. 5 cm high. 5. Modules with input and output interfaces, support for cascading multiple modules.
4. Holes with four screws, diameter 3mm, can be fixed by using our M3 studs. 3. Single module can drive a common cathode 8 * 8 dot matrix. 1. Module operating voltage : 5V.
3. SunFounder #ad
SunFounder Full Color RGB LED Matrix Driver Shield + RGB Matrix Screen for Arduino #adSunFounder #ad
- Support display of both the three primary colors, blue, red, green, separately and their mixed colors. A simplified version of colordruino: functions just like the Colorduino, SunFounder, except that it's not supporting cascading; code completely compatible.
Module size: 64. 3 x 35. 0 x 26. 5mmworking current: ≤300ma; operating temperature range: -10℃～＋50℃. Use dm163 as the driver chip on the driver shield; just plug the 8x8 LED dot matrix screen on the shield for use; support at most 256 x 256 x 256 = 16, 777, 216 colors.
Just plug the module onto a R3 board for Arduino, or other compatibles for use. For more info, please refer to http://wiki. Sunfounder. Cc/index. Php?title=full_color_rgb_led_matrix_Driver_Shield_%2B_RGB_Matrix_Screen. Working voltage: 5v dc; pcb size: 6. 0 x 6. 0 cm.
4. Stemedu #ad
Stemedu 5X8 WS2812 5050 40 Bits RGB LED WS2812 Pixel Matrix Shield for Arduino ESP8266 Raspberry PI #adStemedu #ad
- The led matrix contains 40 rgb LEDs which use the WS8211 driver. After soldering the pin headers, you just need to insert the RGB LED into arduino UNO, upload code, then the LED will work.
Voltage:usbon arduino or DC4-6V. Each pixel is individually addressable and you will require only one Arduino pin to control all the LEDs.
5. FTCBlock #ad
FTCBlock MAX7219Red LED Dot Matrix Module 4 in 1 Display Kit with 5pin Line for Arduino #adFTCBlock #ad
- P>64 fixed screw holes with 3mm in its diameter. P>dimensions: 12. 8x3. 2x1. 3 cm. P>a single module can drive a 8x8 dot matrix common cathode. P>equipped with input and output interfaces, support for multiple modules to cascade. P>operating voltage: 5V.
6. CANADUINO #ad
CANADUINO 32x8 Matrix LED Display Green, 4 Modules 8x8 with MAX7219, Compatible with Arduino Raspberry Pi STM32 etc. #adCANADUINO #ad
- 4 pcs cascaded 64-Dot green LED Matrix Display. Only 3 i/o ports needed to drive the display. Uses popular maxim maX7219 LED driver IC. Supported by Arduino and many other MCU. Modules can be separated, every module comes with its own controller chip.
7. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit PID 872 Mini 0.8" 8x8 LED Matrix w/I2C Backpack, Yellow-Green #adAdafruit #ad
- This board/chip uses i2c 7-bit address between 0x70-0x77, selectable with jumpers. Ultra bright 8x8 LED matrix. Soldering is required to attach the LED matrix to the PCB. Color Green. Holtek ht16k33 lED matrix controller. I2c interface.