As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SAMSUNG #ad
Creators, MZ-77E1T0B/AM, Everyday Users, SAMSUNG 870 EVO SATA III SSD 1TB 2.5” Internal Solid State Hard Drive, Upgrade PC or Laptop Memory and Storage for IT Pros #adSAMSUNG #ad
- More compatible than ever: 870 evo has been compatibility tested for major host systems and applications, including chipsets, motherboards, NAS, and video recording devices.
Excellence in performance: enjoy professional level ssD performance which maximizes the SATA interface limit to 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, accelerates write speeds and maintains long term high performance with a larger variable buffer.
The sdd all-star: the latest 870 EVO has indisputable performance, reliability and compatibility built upon Samsung's pioneering technology. Industry-defining reliability: from everyday computing to 8K video processing, low lag with the 6th generation VNAND, you can multi-task efficiently with up to 600 TBW, and powerful MKX controller.
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer|
2. Western Digital #ad
Up to 560 MB/s, WDS100T2B0A, Western Digital 1TB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD, SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm #adWestern Digital #ad
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data. 2 tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD. Wd f. I. T. 1 mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf 1 and up to 600 terabytes written tbw 2 for enhanced reliability.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|
3. Crucial #ad
CT1000MX500SSD1, Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology. Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves. Integrated power loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut.
Crucial 5-year limited warranty. Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year warranty|
4. SAMSUNG #ad
SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III 2.5" SSD 1TB MZ-77Q1T0B #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Reliable and sustainable: the capacity of the 8tB 870 QVO increases reliability up to 2, 880 TBW using a refined ECC algorithm for stable performance. Go big, do more: the 870 qvo is samsung's latest 2nd generation QLC SSD with up to 8TB of storage capacity.
Boost capacity: the 870 qvo is available in 1, 2, 4 and 8TB. Upgrade with ease: upgrading to 870 qvo is now easier than ever for anyone with a desktop pc or laptop that supports a standard 2.
5 inch sata form factor. Samsung magician software: manage your drive and enhance its performance with tools that keep up with the latest updates and monitor the drive's health and status.
Flash memory brand: all firmware and components, are produced in house, including Samsung's world renowned DRAM and NAND, allowing end to end integration for quality you can trust. Enhanced in every way: with an expanded, sata interface limit of 560/530 MB/s sequential speeds, the 870 QVO improves random access speed and sustained performance.
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty|
5. SanDisk #ad
Up to 535 MB/s, SDSSDA-1T00-G26, 2.5"/7mm, SanDisk SSD PLUS 1TB Internal SSD, SATA III 6 Gb/s #adSanDisk #ad
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability. Compatible Devices: Desktop. Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads. 3 year limited manufacturer warranty.
Easy upgrade for faster boot up, shutdown, application load and response As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2. 5” hard drive; based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMrark vantage scores. Shock resistant for proven durability: even if you drop your computer shock resistant up to 1500G and vibration resistant 5gRMS, 7 800 HZ, 10 2000 HZ/4.
9 grms, temperature from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius. Order with your alexa enabled device; Just ask 'Alexa, order SanDisk microSD'. Read/write speeds of up to 535mb/s/450mb/s based on internal testing; Performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies Inc. #ad|
6. Kingston #ad
Kingston 240GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/240G, HDD Replacement for Increase Performance #adKingston #ad
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive. Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement. Fast start up, loading and file transfers.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
7. PNY #ad
PNY CS900 1TB 3D NAND 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD, SSD7CS900-1TB-RB #adPNY #ad
- Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/sec. Exceptional performance offering up to 535MB/s seq. Ultra-low power consumption. Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS boot times and application loads.
Read and 515MB/s seq. Write speeds. Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives HDD.
8. Western Digital #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, Up to 545 MB/s, WDS100T3G0A, 2.5/7mm, Western Digital 1TB WD Green Internal SSD Solid State Drive #adWestern Digital #ad
- Lab certified for compatibility and reliability. Slc single-level cell caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks. Available in 2. 5”/7mm cased and M.
2 2280 form factors to accommodate most PCs. Ultra-low power-draw so you can use your laptop for longer periods of time. Shock-resistant and wD F. I. T. Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free.
9. Crucial #ad
CT1000BX500SSD1, Crucial BX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- 300% faster than a typical hard drive. Improve overall system responsiveness. Boot up faster. Micron 3d nand – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years.
Load files quicker. Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive. Crucial 3-year limited warranty.
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
10. LEVEN #ad
2.5 inch /7mm 0.28", up to 560MB/s, Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop, JS600SSD2TB, LEVEN SSD 2TB 3D NAND QLC SATA III Internal Solid State Drive, Retail 1 Pack, 6 Gb/s #adLEVEN #ad
- Computer: 1 mb = 1, 000 KB. The mtbf mean time between failures of JS-600 SSD is 2 Million Hours. Note: the actual available capacity of our solid state disk is a little smaller than we listed due to the different calculations between computers and manufacturers.
No moving parts, less risk. 1 gb = 1, 000 kb. Warranty: 3 years warranty provided by the manufacturer from the date of purchase. Enjoy the long and trustworthy quality of LEVEN JS-600 SSD.
More choices: leven provides all kinds of capacities to meet your needs: 128GB, 512GB, 1TB, 256GB, or 2TB. More reliable: a solid state design is a more durable and reliable alternative to a traditional hard drive. Take your pick. More efficient: sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 500MB/s. 1 gb = 1, 024 mb / manufacturer: 1 mb = 1, 024 KB.