As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Intel #ad
Intel 660p 1TB m.2 2280 PCIe Encrypted Internal SSD SSDPEKNW010T8X1 #adIntel #ad
- Maximum write transfer Rate: 1. 76 gb/s. Wireless LAN: No. Storage capacity: 1 TB. Encryption Standard: 256-bit. Maximum read transfer Rate: 1. 76 gb/s.
2. Intel #ad
NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4, 2TB, M.2 2280, 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive SSD, Intel 660p #adIntel #ad
- Maximum read transfer Rate: 1. 76 gb/s. Storage capacity: 2 TB. Maximum write transfer Rate: 1. 76 gb/s. Wireless LAN: No. Encryption Standard: 256-bit.
|Manufacturer||Intel Corp. #ad|
3. Intel #ad
Intel SSD 660P SERIES 512GB M.2 80MM PCIE 3.0 X4 3D2 QLC MM 976802 #adIntel #ad
- Encryption Standard: 256-bit. Maximum write transfer Rate: 1000 MB/s. Wireless LAN: No. Maximum read transfer Rate: 1. 46 gb/s. Storage capacity: 512 GB.
4. SAMSUNG #ad
SAMSUNG MZ-V7S1T0B/AM 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB, M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Power consumption Idle - Max. Operating temperature: 0 - 70 ℃. Note: refer to the troubleshooting steps in product description. 30 mw actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. 5-year limited warranty: 5-year limited warranty or 600 tbw terabytes written.
Breakthrough read write speeds: sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3, 500MB s and 3, 300MB s, qd32: Up to 600, respectively; Random Read 4KB, 000 IOPS Random Read.
Performance optimization and data security: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates. Superior heat dissipation: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Voltage - 3. 3 v 5 % allowable voltage. Innovative v-nand technology: powered by samsung v-nand technology, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface PCIe Gen 3. 0 x4 nvme 1. 3 offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
5. SABRENT #ad
Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive R/W 3200/2000MB/s SB-RKTQ-1TB #adSABRENT #ad
- M. 2 pcie gen3 x 4 Interface. Supports onfi 2. 3, onfi 3. 0, onfi 3. 2 and onFi 4. 0 interface. Supports smart and trim commands. Pcie 3. 1 compliant / nVMe 1. 3 compliant. Power management support for APST / ASPM / L1.
2. All sabrent ssds come with free sabrent acronis true image for sabrent software for easy Cloning. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited. Register your product at Sabrent.com for an extended 5 Year limited Warranty.|
6. Western Digital #ad
Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s, WDS100T2B0C, M.2 2280, Western Digital 1TB WD Blue SN550 NVMe Internal SSD #adWestern Digital #ad
- Over 4 times faster than our SATA SSDs. Western digital ssd dashboard constantly monitors the health of your SSD. Nvme drive not compatible with SATA interface. Boost your system's performance with next-gen NVMe SSDs. Western digital designed controller and firmware for optimized performance.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||5-year manufacturer's limited warranty|
7. Intel #ad
QLC Internal Solid State Drive SSD Model SSDPEKNW010T9X1, Intel 1TB 665p Series M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 3D3 #adIntel #ad
- Memory storage capacity: 1. 0 Weight: 0300 lbs. Package dimensions: 2. 0 l x 16. 2 h x 12. 0 w centimeters. Upc: 735858417334.
8. Inland #ad
R/W up to 3400MB/s and 1900MB/s, PCIe Express 3.1 and NVMe 1.3 Compatible, Ultimate Gaming Solutions 1TB, Inland Platinum 1TB SSD M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0x4 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive #adInland #ad
- We’ve designed this nvme with a built-in thermal sensor to prevent your SSD components from over-heating when performing high-speed read and write operations. You can rely on our tech-savvy support team for all your PC and electronic questions and concerns. This ssd supports pcie express Base 3.
1 and nvMe 1. 3. Purchase from a company you trust: buy confidently knowing that micro center has helped over 22 million IT professionals, programmers, gamers, tech enthusiasts, engineers, computer and electronic device customers with their communication and information technology support needs since 1979.
Nvme solid state drive: the inland 1tb nvme ssd includes a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty. 1tb platinum m. 2 nvme ssd: upgrade your pc experience with the inland 1tb platinum nvme. The 3d nand flash technology enhances your PC performance.
M. 2 form factor & 3d nand technology: the tiny m. 2 2280 form factor is single-sided, making it widely compatible with most updated notebooks, laptops, ultrabooks, and other mobile computing devices. Enjoy an average of up to 1, 000 hours using this internal NVMe SSD. High-performance data transfer: whether you are a gamer, or computer hobbyist, programmer, graphic designer, the Inland Platinum NVMe SSD delivers quicker boot-up, photo editor, shutdown, and data transfer speeds.
|Part Number||1TB NVME QLC V2|
9. Western Digital #ad
Gen3 PCIe, 3D NAND, WDS100T3X0C, M.2 2280, WD_Black SN750 1TB NVMe Internal Gaming SSD #adWestern Digital #ad
- Non-heatsink model available in capacities ranging from 250GB to 4TB. Ideal for enthusiasts building custom desktops or gaming rigs.
5-year manufacturer's limited warranty. An exclusive wd black sSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance. Nvme drive not compatible with SATA interface.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||5 year limited manufacturer warranty|
10. SP #ad
NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC SSD SP001TBP34A60M28, SP 1TB #adSP #ad
- 2 connector with only an M key. Pcie gen 3x4 interface with read speeds up to 2, 200MB/s and write speeds up to 1, 600MB/s. To support a silicon power pcie ssd, the system must have an m. Tbw=600 The warranty terms on all of its SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first.
Please acquire the screw from your motherboard or PC Manufacturer, if needed. The silicon power pcie ssd does not have a b notch and therefore, the b key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted. The custom screw should come with the motherboard or PC.
|Manufacturer||SP Silicon Power #ad|