As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SAMSUNG #ad
M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology, Samsung MZ-V8V250B/AM 980 SSD 250GB #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Reliable thermal control 980 uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip. Samsung magician software monitor drive health, optimize performance, protect valuable data, and receive important updates with Magician to ensure you're always getting the best performance out of your SSD.
Packed with speed 980 delivers value, without sacrificing sequential read/write speeds up to 3, 500/3, 000 MB/s.
Built for the long run with up to 600 tbw and a 5 year limited warranty, the 980's optimized endurance comes with trusted reliability. Keep moving with full power mode keep your ssd running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance.
Upgrade to impressive nvme speed whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance. Smart thermal solution embedded with samsung's cutting edge thermal control algorithm, 980 manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended usage.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
2. SAMSUNG #ad
M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology MZ-V7S250B/AM, SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 250GB #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Power consumption Idle - Max. 5-year limited warranty: 5-year limited warranty or 600 tbw terabytes written. 30 mw * actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration. Superior heat dissipation: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Innovative v-nand technology: powered by samsung v-nand technology, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface PCIe Gen 3.0
0 x4 nvme 1. 3 offers enhanced bandwidth, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers. Performance optimization and data security: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates.
Operating temperature-0 - 70 ℃ Operating Temperature. Breakthrough read write speeds: sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3, 500MB/s and 3, QD32: Up to 600, respectively; Random Read 4KB, 300MB/s, 000 IOPS Random Read. Voltage - 3. 3 v ± 5 % allowable voltage.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
3. SAMSUNG #ad
M.2 SATA Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology MZ-N6E250BW, SAMSUNG 860 EVO SSD 250GB #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Included contents: m. 2 sata 6 gb/s ssd & user manual all other cables, screws, brackets not included; Operating temperature 0 to 70 degree Celsius. Enhanced read write speeds: sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, QD32: Up to 97, respectively; Random Read 4KB, 000 IOPS Random Read.
Innovative v-nand technology: powered by samsung v-nand technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large-sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications.
Warranty and compatibility: 5-year limited warranty; windows 8/windows 7/Windows Server 2003 32 bit and 64 bit, Vista SP1 and above, XP SP2 and above, MAC OSX and Linux. Secure encryption: protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1668.
|Manufacturer||Samsung Electronics DAV #ad|
4. ADATA #ad
ADATA Swordfish 250GB 3D NAND PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe M.2 2280 Read/Write up to 1800/1200MB/s Internal SSD ASWORDFISH-250G-C #adADATA #ad
- Read/write speed up to 1800/1200MB/s *Performance varied by drive capacity and system configuration. 5 year limited Warranty. Interface:m. 2 2280 pcie gen3x4 NVMe 1. 3. Fast performance with SLC Caching and host memory buffer. Random 4k read/write of 180/180K IOPS *Varies by models.
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty on Part|
5. Western Digital #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 550 MB/s, WDS250G2B0B, Western Digital 250GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD #adWestern Digital #ad
- Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty. Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s.
As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = one billion bits per second. An industry-leading 1. 75m hrs mean time to failure mttf and up to 500 tbs written TBW for enhanced reliability.
Mttf based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. Tbw calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219. Wd f. I. T. As used for storage capacity, one terabyte TB = one trillion bytes. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers. 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 2tb with enhanced reliability.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|
6. Crucial #ad
CT250P2SSD8, Crucial P2 250GB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Nvme pcie interface, marking the next step in storage innovation. Includes ssd management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates.
Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 150 TBW. Capacity: up to 2tb with sequential reads/writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s.
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
7. Western Digital #ad
WDS250G3X0C, WD_BLACK 250GB SN750 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive, Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 3,100 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- Ideal for enthusiasts building custom desktops or gaming rigs. 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty. An exclusive wd black sSD dashboard with gaming mode improves game performance.
Non-heatsink model available in capacities ranging from 250GB to 4TB. Nvme drive not compatible with SATA interface.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||5 year limited manufacturer warranty|
8. PNY #ad
M280CS1030-250-RB, PNY CS1030 250GB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 Internal Solid State Drive SSD #adPNY #ad
- The nvme pcie gen3 x4 interface delivers exceptional performance of up to 2, 500MB/s seq. Read and 1, 100MB/s seq. The enhanced bandwidth of the nvme interface allows for high performance and low latency, making it superior to SATA based SSD’s and HDD’s.
Write speeds. Nvme gen3 upgrade for more storage or improved performance as compared to a SATA based solid state drive SSD or traditional hard drive HDD.
Competitive 5 year warranty backed by 24/7 US based technical support. Premium performance and ultra low power consumption ideal for demanding applications and improving battery life in laptops.
9. SAMSUNG #ad
SAMSUNG 980 PRO 250GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 Internal Gaming SSD M.2 MZ-V8P250B #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Reliable thermal control: to ensure stable performance, the 980 PRO uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip. Efficient m. 2 ssd: the 980 pro comes in a compact M. 2 2280 form factor, thus optimizing power efficiency, making it ideal for building high-performance computing systems.
Smart thermal solution: embedded with samsung's cutting-edge thermal control algorithm, 980 PRO manages heat on its own to deliver durable and reliable performance, while minimizing performance fluctuations during extended usage.
Next-level ssd performance: unleash the power of Samsung 980 PRO PCIe 4. 0 nvme ssd for next-level computing. A winning combination: designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, data analytics, graphics, and more.
Maximum speed: 980 pro is raising the bar for NVMe SSDs, delivering read speeds up to 7000 MB/s. Samsung magician: a suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance. 1 flash memory brand: all firmware and components, including Samsung's world-renowned DRAM and NAND, are produced in-house, allowing end-to-end integration for quality you can trust. World's no.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
10. Kingston #ad
Kingston 250GB A2000 M.2 2280 Nvme Internal SSD PCIe Up to 2000MB/S with Full Security Suite SA2000M8/250G #adKingston #ad
- Nvme pcie performance at a fraction of the cost. Supports a full-security Suite TCG Opal, xts-aes 256-bit, edrive. Ideal for ultrabook's and small form Factor PC SFF PC systems. Upgrade your PC with up to 1TB.
|Warranty||Limited 5 year|